Thursday, September 25, 2008


Steph and I had a very long talk from 1-7AM this morning. Thank God for this woman here, she unlocks the happiest in me (: Eh, rawk on sistaxzzzz~! GIIIIIII :B

Only two things which have been on my mind and only one song has been on my playlist the whole day. It's the 7 things i hate about you and secondly, the threesome's got to come back; the potato wedge has to go.
.
7 things i hate about you
7 things i hate about you
7 things i hate about you

F1 tickets are calling me so badly, like friday and sunday you know. Like can see Hamilton and Massa vroom vroom you know. But my parents dont want me to go, so i shan't. Honour thy parents yo. Ay, sad ):

It'll be for quite a long while, friend.

Faith's being tested here, I know it's all a test. Dont worry Jesus i wont let you down.

No comments: