Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Airpork today with Yong to study. After he left came along Kelvin, his girlfriend and Gershon. His name very nice. Hahahah. Anyway ya, talk alot day. I havent seen Kelvin for a year ++ i think (: (:

You know that all of us are linked by at most 6 circles in this world? But it seems like now we're linked by only one -annoy
LOL LOL. Inside joke okay. I'll use this on starstar some day. HAHAH.


& that day my phone suddenly rang.
Kelvin: Hello can you pray for me now ??
Me: Huh why?
Kelvin: There's a cockroach in my room.

Laugh.Out.Loud.



Behind all the seemingly happy faces are nothing more than bitchings and complaints. Shouldn't friends be accepting others for who they are instead of demanding changes and then overthrow them when they dont see any improvements? Is this how weak these bonds actually are?


This matter aside, I'm so angry i'm so mad Steph knows why, but anyway this time i'm serious. So disappointed. Gii.

No comments: