Sunday, September 28, 2008


I think the last post was pretty emotional ha ha wellll but i guess things are getting better, or at least i feel so. Certain decisions made, certain matters put aside. I guess this is the only way out. It's hard but i know i'm doing the right thing (: Haven't really been studying this week and yes i'm feeling freaking guilty about it. Shall start as soon as i finish this post because i hear chemistry calling me. I'm still thinking about skipping school next wk. Opportunity costs are pretty high i feel thats why i appeared 4/5 days in school last week which is like record breaking since start of term3 i think. Hahaha. Lack of sleep is really getting into me, i unintentionally fell asleep while doing maths just now and another 2 hours of my life gone just like that. Anger anger (lol steph) fine i shall study for 30 mins before calling X and try to sleep as early as possible because there's duty tmr and there's going to be a nice nice service tmr. Hahaha. Who wants to camp with me at airpork to study next weeeeek? Goodnight everybody, sweet dreaamxzzz !

No comments: