Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ytd we had a cricket friendly against Bedok Town sec. Lost, but I really think we were the more deserving side (: Anddddd, cricket girls rock okay we rock we rock we rock :D Cam-whored like crazy. HAHA. Myra funniest alr, but I lazy upload photos. Nobody will see the link between these 2 sentences, except those who were at the scene. Lol.

And today, went to watch SA VS ACJC soccer match! Lightning halfway so the match was cancelled. The NY match after that was cancelled too. Somemore rain so heavy until cannot leave. Waited for Jem Tan's parents to come to fetch me Marcus and Aline home! I was so happy about the ride home because no need to take bus home through the S.I place hahahaha.

Where's my studying feel ? I've been searching it for it high & low... ... But it's still playing hide & seek with me. I sound very stupid now, but I really dont know what to do. Just like how I'm wasting time typing here now. This is what I've been doing everyday, and I still know nuts about what's been going on in class. I want to stop, but when the feel's not there, it's just not there. Get what I mean? :/


You
Doing that thing you do
Breaking my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do

Eh Bobbbbbbby girlllllllllll cheeeeeer upppppppppppp ;D

No comments: