Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's time to decide on what's most impt, what's right, and go with my brain. My heart does influence me into doing pretty foolish stuff at times. It's nvr easy, but you nvr know the outcome at least until after you try ! Yes ? (:

A little fight just now spoilt the mood a little but hey, what's new? In the end everything still ended on a good note with a good talk =) Anyway friends, dont watch three kingdoms. It's got to be the nxt stupid show after curse of the golden flower. Haha.

Sorry Myra and Df ! I promise pictures on the nxt post cos there's the ionic test tmrrrrrrrrrrr grrr Mrs Leow says she's gona call my parents if I fail it. GG to the infinity luh !!

Off to study for 20 mins before Manu starts! Heh.


Anyway, it's 2 ppl's bdays tmr ! (:
HAPPY BDAY MYRA !
HAPPY BDAY XIANGWEI !

Hope you guys have a sweeeet 18 ! :D

No comments: