Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I WISH EVERYDAY WAS SUNDAY.

THEN THERE'LL BE CHURCH EVERYDAY
THEN THERE'LL BE NO SCH EVERYDAY
THEN THERE'LL BE HOLIDAY EVERYDAY
THEN THERE'LL BE SOCCER EVERDAY
THEN I'LL BE HAPPY EVERYDAY
THEN EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY TOO EVERYDAY

:D


"I wish everyday was sunday."
Reminds me of fa qiu(s) ! HAHAH.



Today's Anna's birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D
& it's also April Fooooooool's Dayyyyyyyyyyy !

Our class was keeping our surprise party from Anna very well you know. Until Mrs Leow appeared halfway during break and she went, " Eh I thought you all having a surprise party? Where's the party ??" ... Infront of Anna.

Everyone just tio-ed stun please.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& then the fun part came. Secret attack from Sean & Ben and they just smashed one whole piece of cake into Anna's face. HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anna very smart. She try to attack Ben back. But failed. HAH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here you see Sean very happy. But a few seconds later, he had cake on his face too. Sad life man ! Hahahah.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And during GP we all tried to have Ms Tan fooled. Damn funny. HAHA.


I've got a sad life too.
I hv tuition laterrrrrrrrrrrr ):

No comments: