Sunday, March 30, 2008

These 3 days have been nothing but a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I just thank God that not only have lots of stuffs been settled, but also this has brought our r/s to a higher level of trust and understanding than before. No one knows how the outcome will be like still, only time will tell =) But one thing's for sure... I've learnt that God will always be there whenever I seek comfort in him.

&, no regrets. I'm sure it's the same for you too (:

And we agreed that if the plot was transformed into a story, cnfirm get golden horse award. HAHA. okay joking la !

Thanks to all those who've been showing me the concern this past week. I'm sure you guys know who you are. Really meant alot ! =)


Neway, enough of this emozzzzy stuff.
I'm glad there's always a learning point behind everything.


Pics from Revvo's bday celebration on Friday !

Photobucket
He very happy with his present !

Photobucket
And the nxt second he goes, "Eh is this my size anot?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And Yiming's surprise plan for him failed D:

Photobucket
I bet he wishing for him and Ym to ... ... Lol.

Photobucket


Missed Ernest's bday celebration. A pity =( I really wanted to go. Hope he liked the small card though although i think he wont be reading this! Hahah.

& April's on its way very very soon.
Abit cannot wait for it to come :D

No comments: