Friday, July 23, 2010

Place called Grace

Just walking -- no talking, no smiles, just silence and thousands of thoughts running through my mind. Feels so yesterday and being the way i am, i couldn't bring myself to be the first to speak. Does it always have to be this way. It's not easy for me to be angry but once i am, i get real fired up. Maybe it's the time of the month or whatever crap reason i may come up with but then again it's not the first time.

And it's just times like these that makes me feel so lost, so helpless. When the word stubborn comes into picture it doesn't make things any better too. In the end i just find myself falling back into this black hole and i see the devil laughing at me. It's pathetic.

hate the feeling. usually it comes to a point i can't take it anymore and i just burst into tears. but today, i kept my cool and it didn't exactly feel any better.

this may just be a turning point. maybe one day it'll happen again, and the next time they'll say i'm abusing the niceness again, and maybe the day you finally agree with them will be the day everything changes. afterall, once bitten twice shy. hey just be careful.

and maybe it's just me, but somehow every word said today seemed to have a sting behind it. told you, it might be the time of the month.

well aren't you glad for such things to happen. because it's only times like these that make me want to confide in God all the more. It's times like these where we can finally understand that God's the only one we can seek comfort in and trust all the time, no matter where or when (:

No comments: