Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If we ever meet again





Some pictures i took from the kelong i visited in Malaysia months back. May i think. Pretty pretty. I could actually just stand by the edge of the kelong and stare at the sea all day long. Really very relaxing (:

Sometimes i have the most random dreams. This morning i dreamt that F21 had this mega crazy sale and i bought many many items for only 10 bucks. Tops were as cheap as 2 bucks and shoes were 80 cents. HAHA. I even remember the exact amount. Oh wells i woke up a happy girl just to realise that everything was a dream ):

Moved into hall already and signs of aging are already displayed because my arms are aching after just a day's cleaning of my new room. My rooms seems much emptier than last sem though and it seems like i've already moved most of my stuff in haha and i also desperately wanto go ikea okay random.

it's 4am now and i'm still wide awake in my room. Under any normal circumstances at home, i'd have been already been in bed at least 2 hours ago. Told ya it's a hall thing. So much for being able to finally slim down again during the holidays! ): Fyi i just ate macs too hahahaha GG.
I'm still undecided with my modules for next sem.

I shall stop ranting and force myself to go and sleep now goodnight everyone! (:

No comments: