Saturday, June 13, 2009

When there was me and you

For a moment i thought Aviva became my "life". Everyday after i woke up, i would bathe and head straight to kallang, and by the time i reached home, it'd be time to sleep. It was like routine. But 5 days have passed in a flash and tmr will be the finals ): After tomorrow, no more going to the stadium, no more watching amazing matches, no more chasing after the players, no more taking photos and asking for their signatures, and no more watching my favz play on court and cheering them on.

It's like how you're so glued to a soccer match and you just can't get enough of it yet the final whistle had to blow.

And after tomorrow life will return to it's old boring way. No excitement for a while, yea a while cos next wk will be LTD followed by social nite on friday ! But i mean for the badminton part, i'll miss it i know. I need time to get over this maybe that explains why i'm feeling sort of sad right now. This isn't the first time anyway ):

Lee yong dae lost today ): Omg my heart piang. But i still got a pic with him and he signed my pass too! Kido and bao chun lai signed my pass today too. Kido damn cute la hahaha so is anthony clark i like his big belly hahahaha. Today i had eye contact with xie xing fang too (ahh why no lin dan) and lee yong dae is really still the best !!!!!

I think the best match of today was definitely Boonsak vs the Korean guy. Gosh boonsak is the bombxz pls. Hahaha tmr Boonsak vs Bao ! I'm at a loss leh, dont know who to support. HAHA. But Boonsak gave such a good fight today it's almost impossible to not want to support him.

And i think the funniest part is still going home today and watching the recorded version of the matches and seeing people i know on tv either doing line judge or mopping the floor. HAHAH DAMN FUNNY PLS. Thank God i didn't bring my shoes or long pants to kallang today otherwise it'd be me you'd seeing on tv mopping the floor wah lucky lucky lucky.


Badminton aside, the resemblance is so much alike that it's starting to shake me. The hardest part is, it won't go away. The impression stays, and the first impression like what they say, is always the most important.

No comments: