Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friends do

Photobucket

It's been a week since LTD... Man another week just flew past. Funny thing is LTD still feels just like ytd. Anyone seconds me ??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is everyone in their most unglam state. Well at least for me and i bet Erika. Haha by the 4th day everyone's eyebags were so big that when we smile we could only see our eyebags and not our eyes. Yea you can see it for yourself in the pictures >>: (After looking up at the photos again i think it's only me now)

ANYWAY i miss LTD ): I miss all the sermons and laughters around, the toilet getting flooded to a certain extent only, late night HTHT with lianzz, campfire games billy banjar (!!!), playing polar bear till 330 in the morning, eh everything lar. I think it'd really be a bummer if my uni exams clash with DCD in dec !

I'm in Blue group, S house for Arts camp !! Anyone same as me ??? >>>>>:

Photobucket

Benny do one. LOL at this man hahahaha.



And have i mentioned how i finally believe in retail therapy ?? I bought 2 pairs of shoes and my ankle stopped whining and finally let me walk properly.

No comments: