Friday, March 27, 2009

This is how contradictory it can get.

I guess finally it all hit me. For once i let it grab hold of me & the feeling couldn't get any worser. Tell me, how am i going to through this for another 9 months? So i wasn't as independent as i thought i was, but that's the only option i have now. 9 months baby, yeah 9 months.

Felt great earlier finally waking up without the alarm though. Studied for my FTT & i'm glad i finally started catching up on GG again. Dan reminds me of........... (: As what i've been telling mel earlier. She's for Nate though. Aw. Left home early enough to reach Ubi on time. Traffic jams, wrong buses, no taxis, spending unnecessary money on taxis & tripping on the stairs. So i barely reached in time. At least i passed, made me feel much better thanks.


Starting on GG Season 2 tmr.
溏心风暴's a very good show too i must say.

Shall make it a point to watch slowly cos i hate the feeling of waiting helplessly for the next episode to come out. It.Sucks.

I'm done with ranting. I just want to find something to keep myself occupied full time. Still in search for my 2nd job. Any recommendations, msg me thanks (:

No comments: