Sunday, March 1, 2009

28th February 2009

Simple day spent at c's house. Today like family day, like everyone at home. But it felt nice & cool & good. We had homecooked food, haha ya ownself cook one plus we rented a DVD. I think it went much better than our supposed picnic plan. Yay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& this is when we were eating crabs & baby was....... Hoping he'd get a piece too. Damn cute right. Cannot stand his face. Hahaha.

Photobucket

& this is the place. Hahaha. K fine it's just a rainy view from my house bus stop. The pictures are blur because they are taken from my phone camera, which is really lousy now.


& most importantly, we're having a basketball chalet soon !!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY. I'm so happy.


I love todayyyyyy !




It's a brand new beginning (:

No comments: