Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm very tired but i want to blog about the different kinds of people i've met so far through the phone. Bottomline is, young girls are very cooperative, middle-aged men are very busy, aunties are very irritating & people at our age are having too much tuition.

Yesterday i talked to a small boy. HE VERY CUTE. I asked him if he did the survey already, he asked me if the worksheet must do in school or not. Then i tell him do at home, he tell me he got two, one golden one brown. I'm like, HUH ?!?!?

Eh then today........... We saw He Wei Jian !!!!! K I meant his fans. It's like so near yet so far. I'm not a big fan of his but i like his songs! Haha. Wlao if we not late for work already i confirm drag sam along to sneak into the theatre or what lor. Unfair lor. ):

K but the most important thing is we're being paid quite well. Today we earned a bomb. HAHAHA right Sam? ;D

No comments: