Friday, February 6, 2009

MALAYSIA PHOTOS !

For the first time my family drove back to KB. 10 hour journey no joke. Good time for stoning. Haha. Reached at about 430 in the afternoon & went to find my dear cousins straight away !


Photobucket
At Yati which sells super niceeeeee Malay riceeeeee

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very cute very cute ! Leng zai. Hahaha.


Day 2

Photobucket

Photobucket
Got style one k

Photobucket

Then we went to some sleeping buddha place cos the rest wanted to bai bai to my ye ye

Photobucket
Machiam go beach

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe, real one.

Photobucket

At night, dinner at some restaurant ! My uncle treat! :D

Photobucket
THE NEW BABY ZILINGGGGG !

Photobucket
Sheng Yong grow fatter already hahah

Photobucket
Sheng Ming, still no tall

Photobucket
The girls !

Photobucket

Photobucket
"BU YAO PAI WO!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
KP FACE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute....... Lol

Then everyone damn high. Go outside camwhore. HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Love!

Photobucket
ShengYang too short. Hahaha.

Photobucket
K this photo is...... Owning. Rofl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Poser again. All Yangs are good. Hahahahaha.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Day 3

Fetched my cousins over to the house i was staying in

Photobucket
I think this picture very nice ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eh yo yo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Abit bored ^^

Photobucket

After dinner we went to the night market which is an annual thing for us. There was this lion dance & Sheng Yang scared........ Hahah. Eyecandy eyecandy. Lol.

Photobucket

And KB mall to play pool after that! There the pool damn cheap!!!

Photobucket
Wah handsome

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to my grandmother's house. Stayed till 3AM cos my parents wanted watch Manu :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
So innocent! :D :D

Photobucket
HAHAAH. Goodnight to them.

Upload till here for now. There's tons more to go but i'm very tired. My light is flickering and my air con is leaking.......... New house? Hahahaha. I love my cousins. Okay random.

Sometimes it's situations where you're caught in the middle. Cos making any decisions will just anger either side, & as much as i dont want anything to happen, it just does. This is life, is it? Drawing the line & prioritising has a price to pay. & the deal is, i dont know. It just gets frustrating at times. It's not the first time.

In two days i had to top up my EZ-link card with 20$$. I hate adult fare !!!

K going to sleep now i'm trying to make it a habit to sleep........ uh earlier.

2 more days ! (:



No comments: