Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm blogging now because it's home-alone tonight! My parents are attending a wedding dinner in Malaysia & the next i'll see them is only in church tmr. MEANS, I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH BY MYSELF TMR. K i sound pampered, but I've nvr went to church alone by public transport in the morning before...... Forgive me k. ):

Caught Slumdog millionaire today afternoon! Er i had no idea it was an indian show. I thought it was cartoon -.- But anyway the show was still pretty good! Wins underworld hands down la. Haha. Went to church for awhile & just nice Mel and her family came so i went to find them & got free ride home. Hehe.

So i've like swept the whole house sparkling clean as asked to & reached home way before the time my parents wanted me to reach home. That makes me a good girl today = Happy girl ! These few days i'm really trying to be a good girl. I really feel happy doing so somehow ^^

Off to watch my show! Monday shall be an interesting day. Yay :D

No comments: