Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Hey check Beckham's phone and tattoos out !
His Beckingham palace just got robbed anyway ):


Thinking about the prelim results SA has produced this time round makes me feel stressed. Being in the slightly above average half doesn't really feel comforting at all. Why why like this? I didnt use to be like this in the past. I might have always been worrying about studies but i always managed to pull off good grades in the past, pull off decent positions in class and in the level. My parents could always not worry about my studies in the past. Yea in the past..................... Things are different now. Okay maybe i really deserve all this. Eh? & it doesn't help when you have a momma who is so omg-ly, super, duper, fantastically, extremely smart ):

i need to ball to de-stress.!
Oh & Denzel's coming over tomorrow :D :D :D Where's babyyyy.

No comments: