Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Graduation turned out much much better than it expected to be. Despite all the complaints about SA (i know everyone's saying the same thing) and all the lack of sense of belonging and all, ultimately there'll still be part of you which will miss different corners of the school, all the random talks and laughters , all the rantings and running aways, all the his and byes. It wasn't the best of school memories, but it's definitely good enough for me to keep for the rest of my life =)

Photobucket
cheryl!
Photobucket
tai tai :D
Photobucket
phoebe !

Photobucket
haha og take 1
Photobucket
mary had a little lambbbb
Photobucket
take 2
Photobucket
take 3
Photobucket
wee ling!
Photobucket
=)

Photobucket

Photobucket
hole ong hole !

Photobucket
aline!

Photobucket
xiuwen!
Photobucket
Haha take 3

Photobucket
Cindy cindy!

Photobucket


K spare you all the emo-ish feelings. But this circle of friends have definitely been my joy in SA! Ponners especially.... For the bestest of the bestest of the bestest PAE times =) Ponners outing shoonnnnn yo. And the girls, for sparing me from the agony during lessons and always being there (elaine :D), the guys for just being you guys (and scolding me all the time besides Ben who is always on my side hahaha), and mini OG15, for being in cricket too? HAHA. Eh Kidding.

Many times i pictured myself being in other schools like VJ, TJ or NY instead. I could've been better off there because it was definitely less foreign. But i believe God put me in SA for a reason. Many things have changed but the memories will never change, so thanks to all you people for being part of my SA life ! Loveeee :D

In slightly more than a month's time, we'll all be starting a new chapter in life. For now, i want to make my SA memory the bestest by doing well. HAHAHAHA. Please please hall i love you chem physics maths econs gp i love you even more cambridge markers i love you all too please please please love me too ):

i'm really mugging hard now hehehe.

No comments: