Thursday, April 10, 2008

PW results tmr oh God oh God oh God so kanchiong now hahaha God please gimme at least a B so that our efforts one whole yr with er-hem wouldn't be in vain !!!

And today was just bad bad bad because napfa was in the mrng and I actually forgot to eat breakfast so I almost threw up during the run halfway and then lessons were boring and lastly, cricket training was super tough today ! Thanks ah rain, thanks. My legs are hurting so badly now I feel I just finished bball training 2 yrs ago. Haha !

I'm still super scared of re-running my 2.4 leyyyyy how.


I wanted to complain quite a bit, but I decided I shall save it, ha ha.

These days I find myself sinking more and more deeply into it that sometimes I find it hard to control myself anymore. I'm just thankful that you're always there! (:

No comments: