Monday, April 14, 2008

Hi friends who came last night, thanks for making my night so memorable! I had alot of fun. Hope you guys did too :D Rly appreciated everything! (:

Update on it soon. Haha.

On a serious note, I hate school, I really do !

I think my parents nailed it. There's smthg just not right. It ain't about the studies alone, of course. It's not that simple. There's just something that's keeping me from being cheery, something that's keeping me from looking on the bright side, something that's keeping me from looking forward to tomorrow. But I really have no idea what that thing is. I'm tired of looking and searching. But the more I try to avoid, the worse I find it becoming. And I hate the fact that the more exposed I get, the more aware I'm of how ugly this world is. More and more little things make me disappointed. I dont like how things are now.

Gp essay calling me now. Gtg !

No comments: