Friday, September 10, 2010

Back

I've been neglecting this space for so long ): Time has been passing so quickly this semester that honestly it feels like it's only week 2 of school when actually it's already week 5!

My first midterm is starting next week. I'm so terribly unprepared for it. i feel so suffocated for time with assignments due every week, lectures to keep up with, hall activities and especially with buaya week now! haha please do not remind me about money issues. rarh i have no idea where all my money is going to pop up for the next few months especially when every month have significant meanings to it = money money money :<

My life so far has been hall-home-school-hall. Yea it's a boring cycle except for the nights out with the girls sometimes and just chilling and suppering with the peepz. I hope trainings faster start again so i can burn those fats out because sadly, i've broken my promises to myself (once again) and i've been suppering every night. my sleeping cycle is screwed again too because i've been sleeping at 5 plus 6 every morning and i even stayed awake the whole night on thursday to go straight for my 8am lesson that morning! Talk about ruining my body please. The only miraculous thing is tt i haven't missed any lesson so far. Shall aspire to keep this record going :>

I'm only ranting now because my textbook is beside me and i totally have no heart to read it. Seeing some things really does make you unhappy but then i must always remember to be satisfied with whatever i have now. I really am (: So glad for all the people i have around me now. Love love! (:

No comments: