Thursday, August 13, 2009

When it's time to say goodbye

Last Sunday in church when we all pakat wear red and white !

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha happy belated 44th Singapore

Photobucket
Lianzzz talk to me i got stuffs to tell you !


And this was very very long ago when me Steph and Jon visited Ion our first time :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
When Ong came to visit halfway!

Photobucket

Liverpool's boat ride :D

Photobucket
Kuyt asking some fan to jump into the river haha Torres handsome like dont know what !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blogger's finally back to normal. And i can't stand school being so slack. I only hav one lecture from 6-9pm today. I shouldn't complain though. The workload is going to get heavier anytime soon from nxt wk i think haha. But so far it's been treating me very well :D

And sch is so far away that i've only been reaching home near midnight for the past few days. Very tiring lei travel travel. I need a car. Hahahaha.

And will i ever have that courage ? I hope i'll make a right decision.


Oya, i feel like cutting my hair short. Any suggestions ??

No comments: