Monday, August 10, 2009

What's wrong with blogger why can't i upload photos ??

Anyway sch is starting tmr =( I was just looking thru my SA photos. And surprisingly, now i kinda miss all those wonderful times i had there! Dont even start about the uniform. Haha. SA times were actually good lah. And why on earth am i even thinking about all this now. Sigh.

But anyway tmr will mark a whole new phase of my life... A whole new environment again. Meaning i have to adapt to changes again which i dont really quite like. But still, i'm thankful for all the friends i already have there, whether from CCH, SA or church or Arts camp or what. I'm really thankful for all of you !! (:


Oh and today we had this Colours seminar in church. I'm really glad i decided to go =) I'm a Blue-Orange person! Hehe. I think it'll really help all of us to understand each other better and as a result know how to communicate with each other better =) K fine none of you know what blue orange's supposed to mean right. NEVERMIND. I'm seeing people in colours now. Hahaha. Anyway i think i shall dedicate one post to all the different colours and their characteristics!


OYA and manu ytd was so disappointing. All the fans second me right ? The penalties let people emo only. But seeing them play ytd was very different again. i could totally relive the time i saw them in KL. Aw. K la they better buck up when EPL starts = Nxt wk !!!!!! Excited !!!!!!!!

SO BORING NO PICTURES.
Bye !!!!

No comments: