Thursday, July 2, 2009

Siewmai

I ate a siewmai today. I saw it in caltex and i couldn't resist the temptation. Lol.

Anyway i'm missing camp now ): Haha tonight we're meeting for supper @ prata house! I forgot to mention ytd that our S house won the best house award too ! HAHA and i think all of us still absoloutely have no idea how that was possible. Maybe it's because of the strength of Rahr. Now i can't wait for O-week to come cos our OG's gona sign up as councilors together !! Haha

We went PLAY on tues night and i finally got my first chance to go C. Well at least i can conclude it really ain't my kinda life. Eh but i did enjoy myself !! I'm just happy i got the chance to. Wont be visiting it for a long time anymore though i guess. Not good for health also !! HAHA.

&&&, i did something illegal there. HAHAH. I dont want to say later some policeman read my blog i die!

Pictures soon.

Anyway i'm going CNM camp too yay going with Aline and Kaihui & we're going to be in the same OG !! Woohoo.

No comments: