Sunday, July 5, 2009

My only output

Today pastor Tim said something which i felt was extremely meaningful. "Sometimes God will give us so many different issues to face until we become so tired of everything and we finally come to realize that we need Him".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And the truth is, i get upset easily- I bump into situations i hate easily. I see things which i don't wish to see unintentionally. I hear about things i dont like hearing about somehow. I get stuck in the same problems over and over again and i really the hate feeling like i'm losing out on something or how some people dont think before they speak. And sometimes when many frustrations clash together I become tired and i always end up feeling moody and angsty.

Well that's usually how it works. Today i felt the same way, in fact i'm still feeling down for no particular reason. But today i hear this voice telling me to just speak to Him, tallk to Him. C'mon you all know which voice i'm talking about. Hi God (:

Isn't it exactly what pastor Tim was sharing about today? Wow.


And for my other friends, i'm sharing this with you.

The five love languages:
1) Acts of Service
2) Words of Affirmation
3) Receiving gifts
4) Quality time
5) Physical touch

Out of a total of 30 points, i scored 7-8-8-7-0 from 1-5 respectively. Friends you know what to do! My poor parents have alot of work to do too hahaha.

Anyway this really works. Any of you want to do this quiz can get it from me! Your highest score will usually be your primary love language while your second highest your secondary. It teaches you how to love your loved ones better, and the way they want to be loved ;)

Anyway i think i haven't seen my EP clique for a month.
And i miss my mum too. Pls quickly come back mummy =)

I need more quality time with my family and friends around me ):

No comments: