Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nobody nobody but you

So today was our first day working at Aviva as a line judge! HAHA line judge leh. BUT NO LIN DAN COMING omg that piece of news itself was enough crush my heart ): Okay kidding. It almost got crushed though. Now i'm just pinning my hopes on him coming down just to support his gf ! I'll be so not satisfied if i dont see him at such a prestigious badminton event.

Line judging a match.... Is fun but my palms will somehow just get all sweaty prolly because i'm too nervous and my heart starts beating damn fast esp when i see the ball coming near my side. But lucky for me, i mean very lucky, all 5 matches i did today were all 2-0 and very easy one sided matches. Definitely a very good experience..... And the attire and food not that bad la !! Hahaha. The sponsor a bit funny only. Li Ning ah ??

But still i had fun watching all the matches. It's really quite an honour to be there you know, watching world class players playing against each other. And tmr will be better. The real china squad minus lin dan sadly will be playing !! And the LCW which i dont know why everyone likes but i dont like. And the people there are all nice and friendly too. 10 hours today passed very quickly !

I'm just ranting because i feel like doing so. Well it's a first in my life. Haha bye update again tmr !

Anyway i'm having second thoughts about staying hall and going fass camp now after i heard from Zh what they'll make us do........ He says i'm not open enough but i have my limits and prolly some of those things they do at camp are just too much for me.

No comments: