Sunday, May 3, 2009

Went to sentosa after a superrrrr long time yesterday morning! Half wanted to swim, one to tan & me, just to tag along. Hahaha. The sun was good yesterday! While waiting for them to swim finish we got bored & so we bought a frisbee to play! Damn stupid but fun lorzzz. Frisbee 8 bucks & one bottle of coke 3 bucks. They earn money like free man. But most importantly we had fun ^^ I was too lazy to put any sunblock or tanning oil cos i thought we had to rush off soon after. & now i've got a sun burn. Very pain. I learnt my lesson already. Really ):

Rushed to serangoon after that to watch the friendly between them & some old uncles. Haha. I wasn't supposed to go......... But due to some unforseen circumstances i ended up there in the end. But that's beside the point. Nvm !!

Thennnn kuishinbo at night hehe. Actually both Erika & Wenqi right lor. Kuishinbo's awesome cos the snow crab rocks my ass off. Wah seriously super good. Super SUPER. But other than that & the chawanmushi which totally melts in your mouth & the prawns which are so super fresh & their beef steamboat like thing with the imba soupbase & the imba beef & some teppanyaki beef & the sashimi & tempura & soft shell crabs, the rest were not bad.

No on second thoughts, the buffet was really very good. (:
No pictures cos some stuffs happened & the mood was pretty much spoilt. But still, go eat it! Awesome pawsome stuffs :D

Anyway, Erika Yong Ah lian dont worry you'll be fine in no time! Even though today when we saw that pink handout in the bulletin & it was like quite timely & funny (lol) i hope your flu & everything goes away very soon & be happy happy! :D


Today's service was awesome. I know the burden wont be lifted because it's in fact getting stronger & stronger everyday. But i know God has His plans & as long as we do our best, He'll do the rest! I see the pictures & though i dont know how all this is going to happen, for now i shall just have faith & trust him :D

These 2 days i've been crying so much my eyes are all puffy & tired. For that, i shall go sleep early tonight. I've got driving tomorrow......


PS: I think last year consecration package more fun. Have i mentioned i really hate hate reading? HAHAH. Butttttt, i'm still going to finish everything! Hehe. Mark my words :p

No comments: