Sunday, May 10, 2009

The way after up is down

Eh......... I left my camera in the forest today. Only getting it back in 2 weeks! So that means, family day carnival photos, Mother's Day celebration ytd with my parents & pictures from last week's tennis+T.tennis session are gone for the time being ): Omgosh stupid stupid me.

No camera = Emo si.
Right...........

Anyway you all have to agree with me man. The North South East West was raining elephants & hippos in the morning today along with that freakingly loud thunder. But the central wasn't raining leh! I didn't believe it when the car drove into Chinatown today & i saw the ground was not wet at all, plus the sky pretty clear. Apparently God was holding back the rain for our family day carnival! Wow much?

Yesssss, you all must say yes already.

But then the problem was, no rain but too much sun ): Omy i was feeling so irritated because i was all hot & sweaty. But lucky for great company i managed to cool off a little (: I dunked Peiting & this small boy today! Hahahah. The feeling rocks. LOL. Other than that i really hated the sun.

Lucky got Erika's good idea of wearing long sleeves so we wont get a bad tan. LOL. Ah lian ah ah lian.

& so another wordy post this is because no peeeekchures. So i shall post this quite recent pic of me & mel with my teeny weeny ugly eyes!


Photobucket


++ I realised i haven't uploaded Taiwan pictures & chalet pictures :p
+++ Manu just won Mancity! Woohoo just 4 more points to the title :D :D
++++ It's the battle of the losers now. Chelsea VS Arsenal! Go manu!

No comments: