Sunday, May 24, 2009

Manchester delighted

Today's a nice day because:

1) It's a Sunday
2) Service was awesome
3) I finally watched Xmen
4) I finally got back my camera
5) My pay came!
6) I got my manu tix !!
7) Hmm..... I just feel happy

6 is enough to make my world go round. I've nvr seen manu life before !! Carrick, Vidic, Rooney here i comeeeeeee hehe now i need a camera that zooms extraordinarily well. Omgosh so excited !! 18th July 18th July !

Anyway dont you think Liverpool tixs are abit overrated ?? 88 bucks for one ?! Basket. Manu one the student tix only cost 26 RM. My tix are 98 RM. I dont see why liverpool shld cost any thing more than manu !

I think liverpool right, just go airport... Stalk wait stalk wait - See Gerrard, scream. See Torres, scream even louder. Snap snap pictures. Omg omg awhile. Go home... Happy already. Seriously man.

And today marks the end of the 08/09 premiership season ): No soccer for the nxt few months. is really depriving and depressing ):


Nuff' said, pictures from family day 3 wks ago now !!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like the hat leh...........

Photobucket

Photobucket
Under the sweltering sun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:D

No comments: