Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today was spamming DTF & watching "handsome suit" for free. I'd say it's a very hilarious movie. Pretty much reminded me of 77 pound beauty though, but i thought the latter was much better. Quite a predictable plot & ending but definitely a good catch if you're in for a good laugh & hot girlssss (winks)

Other than that, i'm feeling very disappointed & down now because i guess the HK trip is off for good, or at least postponed for a good few more months. Thank you stupid flu. I've been wanting to go there for a very very long time you know. Sigh.

Oya the last episode of that 9 o'clock ping pong show sucked just as much too. Not that i wana critisize ah, but the ending was just, "ping pong doesn't give me joy, i dont feel like playing ping pong anymore. But i'll never give up on ping pong." And that was it ?!?!? Wah. But other than the ending the plot was pretty fine lah... :/


-

I'm still feeling very sore about the HK trip ):

No comments: