Saturday, April 4, 2009

THE LONG OVER-DUE CHALET POST !!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
The pros

Photobucket
There was satay in my mouth, & Suwen looks like a glutton too ! HAHAH

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Enjoying the food ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See them cook and get smelly smelly

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And we slack till happy happy

Photobucket
Cos i think i spoilt Suwen's watch. Hope it's working again hahahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Suwen's idea? Haha

Photobucket
Wee looks like glutton too

Photobucket
& we were still slacking haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
^v^

Photobucket
Not full yettttttttt

Photobucket
This picture speaks joy !

Photobucket
This picture speaks dumb

Photobucket
This picture speaks hard to bite

Photobucket
This picture speaks jiaolian and lynette

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jiaolian damn classic behind hahaha

Photobucket
Minus Sam & Liyin ):


MY COM IS VERY LAGGY NOW SO I SHALL POST DAY2 UP TMR OR SOMETHING. TODAY'S MSG IN CHURCH WAS VERY CONVICTING COS IT WAS ABOUT MATERIALISM AND HOW WE SPEND MONEY. I LEARNT NVR TO GET A CREDIT CARD, & I CANNOT FIND A NICE PIGGY BANKKKK. I WANT A NICE BIG PINK PIG ONE THEN I'LL BE MOTIVATED TO SAVE MONEY WHAT. HAHAHA. KKK KKK KKK GDNIGHTEYZ !!

We all rewatched the LTD video from last year. It got me thinking......... Of where I was then........ And where I'm now............ Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

My birthday is going to suck this year i think. ):

No comments: