Friday, April 24, 2009

Harder than you know

Have yall felt the wind these few days? The weather is crazy. In the day the sun is so freaking hot i can't stop complaining then at night the wind goes "wooooooooooooo" like nobody's business. 2 nights ago it was so strong the bench seat cover where you usually tan at at my swimming pool actually flew into the fish pond ?! And i could see the swimming pool water being blown out and made the whole floor wet when it haven't rained, plus random pieces of things flying out of other people's windows. What a sight man. Mel kept laughing hysterically on the phone. Hahah.

But then i also recall my first thought. The end of the world...... I pictured it could be something like that. Just with an addition of earthquake and fire like what the bible says. No it was scary- The howling of the wind and all. Firstly Singapore has nvr experienced strong winds before am i right? Xiangwei says it's because of the SW monsoon or something. I dont know means what lah but like abit weird cos last year or last last year dont have?

Welllllllllll just got to keep on praying. I still want to get married first one leh. Hehe :D

-

Tmr we have this line-judge training thing. Cos i'm going to be a line judge for the upcoming Aviva Badminton championship !! HAHAH. Eh omg, can see Lin Dan and all the other China players. Dont laugh. I support them one! So excitedddddddd.

June is going to be a very very very busy month. I dont want to leave Singapore in June. I'm asking my parents to bring the HK trip forward to end of May. Hope i succeed. Hehe!

PICTURES LATER.

No comments: