Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Erm posting this basically because of Erika. Ah lianz here are the dresses you wanted to see! Decided to put it up here in case there are other people who want to buy it too ^^ The dresses/accessories are all BRAND NEW. All imported from TAIWAN.!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As you can see, this crotchet-top dress is made of velvet-ty material with floral printings at the bottom! Comes in 4 different colours & is free size. For those who wana know, the model's standing at 163cm & is a UK Size 8 (:

Going for $20!



#1: Ele-gant
Photobucket

#2: Angel's Wings
Photobucket

#3: Eiffel
Photobucket

#4: Noah's Ark
Photobucket

All these accesories going at $8, except #1, which is going at $7!


So uh, interested people please drop me a comment or leave me an email? Just trying my luck... Thought it would be rather wasteful to just sell everything like that on this Sunday's Easter bazaar in Hougang hmmmmmmmm

Photobucket

Anyway chalet was blast despite the small number on monday. We had fun, lots! Hehe. My butt is hurting badly from the "midnight" cycling and for some reason, my arms are aching too. I feel motivated to exercise now though. This is a very, very good sign. Haven't slept a wink since i came back this afternoon and with my eyelids keep wanting to close because, i.have.so.much.to.do. like preparing for Sunday. Ughhhhh hope everything goes well!


I think Denzel is barking now. I can hear him from 2 blocks away omg.

Shall go sleep like now. Finally i'm sleeping at 12 plus yay.

No comments: