Saturday, March 7, 2009

My results are screwed. What was supposed to be my best subject ended up my worst grade & what i supposedly always got the lowest among everyone became my saving grace. But overall i still have to thank God for my results! I'm pretty satisfied overall. At least i'm definitely having a place in uni... just that right. I SUPER BUAY GAM PHYSICS. I COMPLAIN THE WHOLE DAY ALREADY. BUT I STILL DAMN BUAY GAM. IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SAM AND I WENT FOR TUITION A WEEK, YOU'LL REALLY KNOW HOW I FEEL. HAHAHA (And people like Tcy who hasn't passed phy before got an A) HAHAHA joke of the year.

And many many did well! Especially chung cheng people. K dont say EP. While i'm feeling happy for them, i'm feeling sad for myself too. But i shouldn't expect too much cos i dont exactly deserve good results uh huh.

And Teo Chunyang got 3A's physics maths and chemistry! Hahaaaaaa he happy like bird la. I also happy for him. I'm very proud of youuuuuu irritatingxzzzz ;*

So after church it was to Clarke Quay for a scenic walk. Walked to bugis for supper hehe the dim sum XOXO. Took the last train home...... 3/4 of the time i was complaining about physics. Hahaha. Thank you for listening. Yes you you you hehe.

Thank you Godddddd now please guide me into choosing the right course!

No comments: