Sunday, March 15, 2009

K MY FIRST CHOICE WILL BE NTU BIZ FOLLOWED BY FASS. THIS IS CONFIRMED. BUT WHAT DO I PUT FOR NUS? SHOULD I ALSO PUT THE SAME AS MY CHOICES FOR NTU ? BUT I DONT WANT NUS BIZ COS IT'S NOT AS GOOD. AND ASSUMING I CAN ONLY GO FASS, DO I GO TO NTU OR NUS? I LIKE NTU COS MY HEART IS WITH IT BUT IT'S SO FAR WHILE NUS IS SO ACCESSIBLE. NTU ALSO DOES MORE FOCUSED STUDIES COS MAJORS/ELECTIVES STUDIES WILL BE 60/40 WHILE IN NUS IT'LL BE 50/50. &&&, SOME HAVE BEEN TELLING ME NTU FASS IS BETTER BUT OTHERS SAY NUS IS BETTER. AIYA, I REALLY DONT KNOW.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE?

------


PICTURES FROM FRIDAY'S ROCK GRADUATION PARTY.
THEME: SCHOOL UNIFORM !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha playing the cannot laugh game

Photobucket
PCK ?!?!

Photobucket
Sister Carol !
Photobucket
Lianzzzzz on the right

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hais Keiji...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
..... ..... .....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Weeling

Photobucket
Taiyi

Photobucket
Wennnnnqiqiqi

Photobucket
Yongen & her cute PRIMARY SCH CHOIR UNIFORM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peiting


Felt good wearing SA uniform again. Haha it'll prolly be the last time in my whole entire life i'll be wearing it again......




WHY LIKE NOBODY GOING NTU FASS ONE ?!?!

No comments: