Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha just random pictures i felt like scanning in and posting up. Mel looks like a nerd last time! HAHAHA. My hair also damn nerd. And the last picture... Guess who man. I think it's very obvious. And i think it's very cute, unlike now. HAHAHA.


Today...

I SAW HE WEI JIAN !!!
I SAW HE WEI JIAN !!!
I SAW HE WEI JIAN !!!
.
.
.

): But stupid me didn't have the guts to ask him for a picture, & Sam couldn't care less about him cos he wasn't mlb. Now i see him on television & i wonder what was i thinking then. We sat there for 45 mins drinking honey lemon & waiting for him to finish his meal so we could take a picture but we walked away with nothing in the end ?! I dont believe it. ):

And i just found out that feilunhai huyuwei and yangchengling were in sg & they actually went to 933 for a live recording & 933 IS LIKE JUST BESIDE MY OFFICE, LIKE 3 STEPS AWAY?? No kidding really. Aaaahhh, we only started work 3 days later. Just our luck ):

And today the calls were very disappointing too. Earned the least so far...... And one guy talked so much that i was on the phone with him for at least 30 mins, just for 3bucks. The worst thing was the whole convo was in chinese so 3/4 of the time i didn't understand our whole convo and i was just saying uh-huh, dui dui just to make myself seem i knew what he was saying. ):

See today is a sad day. Only have those pictures to crack me up a little. ):

No comments: