Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's post shall be those kinda blog-about-my-day post cos i feel like it. Hahaha. Uh Kelvin Seng Cheong and Gershon came to fetch me on cabbie today & we went to AHS to watch Dunman VS Telok Kurau ! Haha. Uh the match not very exciting cos Dunman thrashed the other team by 43 points, but 3rd quarter onwards we started fellowshipping! Very cool. Then later match finish waited for Yong the young girl killer and Adam to finish their debrief before we went to the hawker nearby to eat. My fav bak chor mee! :D :D They still remember the stupid Tom Dick and Harry joke. Haha haha. Then eat finish the rest went home while Kelvin and I went to Bedok to continue our fellowship... Talk alot. Thanks bro for all the encouragement ! Helped alot (: We set our prayer time every week already ! Yay. God's going to bless you for this haha. Then went to church and the preaching was very very chim i didn't really understand the msg but uh, one God one God. That's all we need to know ! Lol. Dinner with my parents and then i just reached homeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

We forgot to take pictures !!!!!!






I feel very blessed (:

No comments: