Thursday, January 1, 2009

DEAREST


Sean, Ajay, Anna, Cheryl, Elaine, Ben & Joseph


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks for making my SA life such a memorable one with all the jokes and talks and chill-outs. Without you guys i would've died in class. Must meet up more often like we did ytd okay! :D


Photobucket
Especially you Elaine Tai Tai! Although you're in Shanghai now & won't be reading this, you've still been one of my bestest friends in SA and i love you!





Xiangwei, Elaine (Yilaine) & Joey


Photobucket

Photobucket


Xiangwei, for being one of my bestesttttttt guy friends whom i can share everything with ! And for always being there and being by far the nicest guy i've seen around. I appreciate you!

Yilaine, long time no talk haha cos you always so busy but then it's always been a joy having you arounddddddd. Love !!

Joey, you MIA suddenly for so long but i appreciate you too! Mj soon ah !







MY DEAREST COUSINS ESP DIDIII (most right)


Photobucket







Wenqi, Yongen, Charlotte, Erika Yong Ah Lian


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wen, Roomie & Charlotte! Church has always been so fun with you guys. Hehe. Love you all. Lets all grow more together in 2009 hokay! Yongen, your bday i buy you another alarm clock !



Erika! Even though you very ah lian i still love you. HAHA. You too lets all grow together in the Lord alright ! 2009's gona be awesome cos you have me!! :D



ELAINE LOWWWWWWWW


Photobucket



I love you! Haha this time we must really go out catch up k. On the phone not good enoughhhhh, and too many meet up false alarms ! Lol. Now our hairs exchange length already. Miss youuuuuuu~





CARMEN LEOWWWW


Photobucket




Zhixuan, Yiming, ZhangHan, Jiewei, Seeann, Hsingshen, Wanghsing, Tok, Revvo (bobby lee)


Photobucket
Shark Soh! HAHAHA. You always do the stupidest things. But thanks for everything haha i appreciate you alotttttttt love you !


Photobucket

Photobucket


& this Taiwan trip has definitely been my most most most favourite trip in my 18 years :D


Photobucket
I'll never forget how relieved and happy we were to find we didn't die on this day :D







Steph, Cy, Jon, Philip, Kt, Junyi, Jeff, Roger, Junhong, Diqiang, Yixiang


Photobucket


STEPHANIE LOOO, my bestieeee. What happened to our blog shop ?! Lol. I love you !


The steamboat with the guys was a very very memorable night haha cos i nvr laughed so hard in such a long time. Army soon........... Good luck lol.






Sam, Lion, Jenna, Jingfeng, Suwen, Waiying, Min Li


Photobucket


My favourite group of girls! ;)





Kelvin


Photobucket


Your encouragements and fellowship has really impacted me alot. Your decisions in honouring God will pay off, & i know you know that too! Keep growing in the Lord! I appreciate you. Thanks for everything bro (:





Melody Soh


Photobucket


My BFF (: Coming to 19 years of friendshipppppp !





Haha Teo CY


Photobucket


My bestest friend with his spastic-act-emo-want-smile-but-dont-want-smile- face (:





MUMMY & DADDY


Photobucket


I may be a very lousy daughter at times but you two are the bestest mum and dad and even though i always complain, i love you two alot



And lastly,









NONE BUT YOU JESUS






Photobucket

Dear God, thank you for giving me the strength to pull through 2008. It has been a very tough year with A's and all, but i still did it, and i know it was by your grace (: This year i experienced my most ups and downs, but still the joy in serving you is irreplacable. All that you have told me during LTD and DCD, i hold them close to my heart. Though many times i've failed you as a daughter, you still pick me up and forgive me. And for that, i wanto say I'm sorry God, and i love you. There is none like you God (: I'm sure 2009 will be a blast because i have you !!


.


.


.


.


.


.


Countdown this year is indeed memorable haha. Foot washing and communion in church (: But as the clock struck 12, me and Erika looked at each other and said, " Happy new year !!" Like really very lame. Hahahahaha. But it was a great start to 2009 so.................. HELLO 2009 !!

.

.

.

.

.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS !!

No comments: