Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today my whole family overslept for church & so it's been 2 wholeeeeee weeks i haven't stepped into church i feel very lost seriously and so i stoned in bed until almost 1. The oversleeping part has got to be the first and last time in my life haha i think it's very funny. Lol. & so tmr's finally DCD. Gotta use this chance to fix things now though i really dont know how i'm going to do so. Well let God lead the way..... I figured there's no point avoiding. Kelvin's words made me think alot more last night, and so did the video. It was like some wake up call which i needed since long ago, alongside those voices in my head. Though i still have no conclusion, i'm hoping to find one nevertheless. Somehow i feel God's gona talk to me during this camp. Please i need the determination to be who you want me to be. Though i haven't really had enough, there isn't such thing as enough...... I love you Jesus.

No comments: