Friday, December 26, 2008



Haha in Beijing, me and my mum. Wrap until like bazhang already.


Uh it feels weird staying home on a friday night with nothing to do. My cousin and grandma just caught the train back to Malaysia and this perhaps marks the start of my real holiday. From taiwan to beijing to malacca and to my cousin (didi haha) coming over to Sg... I haven't really had any time for myself and my friends. But i'm very sure i'll soon be complaining about how bored i am because i'm too free. Hur.

Feels nice to see B and Di click so well with each other. Haha. Quoting Mel, "Eh jo i think you become the outcast instead of them already lor" Like wth right they just met once, okay now twice but then they got so much to talk with each other. Lol. Today morning we went to pool haha very very fun and funny lol. I like to shop for my cousin because he only can fit the clothes from the kids department hahahahahaha and he's like 13 years old uh huh short is kinda like a tradition in my mum's side uh. But i had such an enjoyable time having him here. Alot of secrets hahahaha. No pics because my camera has been sent for repair haha but i'm getting it back tmr! (:

Haven't really been thinking about how when the time comes, but as the day draws nearer i really can't help thinking. Haha so.......... i need to find a job asap, kill time, no kill joy ;) Anyway, i'm 18 coming 19. I think i have self discipline, and i have self control. I dont club, smoke nor drink. I dont spew vulgarities nor behave inappropriately. So why why why, why so strict.............? They dont know the stricter they are, the more it makes me feel like breaking the rules. Arrgh.

Er this is a very wordy post. I'm so bored.................. Im meeting Elaine Lowlowlow tmr! Finally yay then on sunday there's the christmas party with church and then monday i'm finally seeing my ballerrrrrs for BBQ and hopefully a balling session and then new year's eve is coming very soon....................... 2009 is coming. Sigh. I dont want 2008 to end. It's been such an unbelievable end to this year. I love 2008.

Right now all i'm doing is smiling with contentment (:
Haha but still..... The same line goes. I'm not expecting much.


It's really amazing how things turned around

Time really flies

No comments: