Friday, December 19, 2008

(Criessssss) we're back from DCD !!!! ): One thing why DCD has always been awesome, i always get more than the answer i need, and i'm sure it's the same for everyone too ! It's like, so real. So so real. Haha i remember the first prayer, the first jump-- Meant alot to me because i've been missing it so much and the things God has been telling me... ... I just feel so peaceful at mind (: I want to see an angel tooooo !!!!

So services were power pack. Shopping was like totally no power, cos no money. Wenqi and Yongen kept laughing at me and my parents. And me and Yongen can never room together anymore cos we missed 2/3 morning prayers haha and there were like 4 alarm clocks excluding the morning calls haha we pro uh we pro. And then last night we got mini Exodus go prata house eat prata haha then we reached back at the hotel at 3am and then a group of us sat down beside the ballroom to listen to all the funny stories haha really very funny we talked till 530 and then i got ready to come home already and the ride back to Sg from Malacca seemed like less than an 1 hour for the first time in my life. Yay praise God !!

Happy reading folks. Last epi of Survivor now i wait for Mr Tay Yong En (haha) send me photos haha bye bye bye bye bye i very happy hehehehe :D :D

Steph today very coincidental ahhhhhhhhhhh. Lol.

No comments: