Sunday, November 16, 2008

I hope Jan doesn't come actually ):
Hahahahahaa.

Owell, this year has definitely been a roller coaster ride, like 720 degrees haha but it's a happy ending and i hope it continues like this. It's really different =)

I once heard this from somewhere:
I would rather be the one getting robbed because at least it wasn't me who robbed
I would rather be the one getting hurt because at least it wasn't me who hurt people
So i would rather be the one being the joke because at least it wasn't me who was making jokes out of others and hurting their feelings.

And that somewhat summarizes what i've got to say.


And today's like super sway day for me and Wee Ling haha we had to try 3 different means of getting into church and i thought i was going to get stuck in two different lifts twice in two minutes. But service was sooo nice today =) DCD'S COMING BABY !!

I must start packing for taiwan already hehehe.

No comments: