Monday, August 11, 2008

NDP2008:

Fireworks were pretty but nothing spectecular. The rest were... Boring. But thank God for the great company ! No Elaine and Anna to be my cam buddy. So Ben and Sean replaced them as Ajay and Roshni were too caught up with other stuffs uhhhh. Nuff of talking. Pictures please talk now.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Ben you could go to jail for attempted murder)
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Love to you too Singapore !
---

Weekend saw the devil trying to play dirty little tricks on me and trying to entice me into making the same mistake again. It was really difficult because i'm exceptionally vulnerable in this kind of situation. Struggled hard, fought hard. What I did wrongly months back, this time I told God I won't commit the same mistake again. Prayed, prayed & prayed. Charlotte came and prayed for me too, and somehow... Instantaneously I felt this burden taken and thrown away. I had a peace I never felt before these two days. Thank you Charlotte! And once again, thank you Jesus (:

No comments: