Saturday, July 12, 2008

Very very difficult week with all the results coming back and more exams coming up and so many deadlines to meet yet not having the time. And with all the funny tuitions and activities and all, I dont even have time for my friends or myself anymore, not to mention the books, and yes I feel very... Pressurized.

I foresee a more difficult week next week and the weeks ahead. Thank God for giving me strength otherwise I know I would really have broken down.

I think I'm over slacking and playing. I really sense the urgency to study and the rush for time now. There're many complaints and troubles I have but I have no energy to face them anymore.
When I appear happy and all-smiling on the outside, it doesn't mean I'm stress-free and really untroubled unlike everyone else. Truth is, I'm almost drained.

And in the days to come, I want to serve you only Lord.




[11:51] Seems like in other people's eyes, I'm bound to do the worst. Huh?

I need someone to talk to now.

No comments: