Friday, July 4, 2008


Today was ultimate pangseh day. Out of the 9 of us, only me and Eugene turned up in school today. Hahahaha. But that was because my escape plan in the morning failed, so I was stuck in school. But it's hokay cos Bobz and Marcus were there to accompany me ! :p Yay I really like school days like that. Even though it was boring to the max, the feeling was super good !

Ay I'm super motivated to practise maths now. Got back maths paper 1 and the mistakes I made were like, I didn't even understand what I was writing. Maybe not enough chicken essence. But anyway A for prelimz is my target I believe it's possible but it's time to start now now now !

Okay maybe after this weekend.
I shall transform into a nerdy muggerz.


So many people come and go. But who are the people who will stay by your side forever ? Forever's eternity. Think about it. I've got my answer though, Jesus (:

No comments: