Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ytd my dear Melody Soh came over to cook lunch for me :D :D And she made me addicted to ZJYB again hahaha it wasn't easy getting over that y'know. Stupid. And so one more day gone again ):



Start with Cage k.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HI YANYIIII. VERY HAPPY TO TAKE PEEKTURE WITH YOU =)
(Zhixuan's idea zhixuan's idea zhixuan's idea)

Photobucket
I think Zhixuan hates YY. Hahahaha.


Wah play cage expensive leh. One minute 50cents. HAHAH.




Next up, JMAX!

#1:
Me: Lets go EMAX laaaa.
Ong: Huh? Eat macs?
Me: EMAX EMAX.
Ong: Why eat macs? Here dont have macs.
Me & Aline: EMAAAX LAAA OMG.

#2:
Aline: That day my friends went to bring me sing K
Ong: Huh? What new restaurant is that ?! Sing K...

Me and Aline burst out laughing so hard I couldn't look at him while laughing. LOL.


Pictures soon.








Photobucket

Breast friends forever. Hahahaha.

No comments: