Thursday, June 19, 2008

This post is from the bottom of my heart.

LTD 2008 has been totally awesome, and every single one of us has witnessed the greatness of God, never felt his presence so strongly before and every single one of us managed to step out and step up in faith. No music, no food, nevermind. I'm glad for the consecration package, I'm glad for the preparation we all had to go through for camp, because without it, LTD would definitely have been different. I've never felt this way before, and I know I've changed, strongholds are broken, the spirit of fear is gone, and we're all set free once again. I just want to thank God for re-directing my paths and showing me the light once again.


For me, taking that step up stage was really a very very tough step. People who know me will know how I hate public speaking and how afraid I get speaking infront of large crowds. But God gave me the courage, he gave me the strength. I took that step. And at that moment, Devil you were defeated (:

I'm sure everyone will also agree with me that this camp has been very very different from previous camps. Where it used to be fun and games in the afternoon, now we do Unlocking The Bible, where we're trained to be HBS teachers. Where there used to be lunch, we now fast. Where there used to be praise and worship before sermon, we now go straight into the Word of God. As mundane as it may sound, still, this LTD has been the best ever still (:

Now what's important is that since camp is over, we should be careful to remember and put into action what we have learnt, for what we sow is what we will reap. This means new lifestyle, new committments, more difficulties, more pressure. But i'm prepared, I want to live the difference (:




Okay on a lighter note. TONIGHT WAS BARBEQUEEEEE.
Bomb or no bomb !!! Hahahaha.

No comments: