Sunday, June 8, 2008

Study feel's here finally, at long lasttt =) It's been long since I finally can just get down to my books and study and mug and concentrate. Satisfaction super high yo :D :D A pity there's only one week left with week 4 dedicated to God and camp and monday to JMAX and saturday being Mummy's and Jiewei's bday chalet. So that leaves me with... 4 days. Sigh. Plus tuitionS early in the morning always leave me drained out I get so tired I just plop on my bed the moment I reach home.

And the only reason why I'm blogging now is only because I really can't squeeze anymore inflation and unemployment and BOP/BOT crap into my head anymore. What philips curve, what long term capital. I dont care if it's hot money or cold money I only know I'm going crazy D: I hope tmr's econs consultation will be gooood though even though I haven't prepared any questions at all ! Heh.

And I think I'm super screwed for chemistry because I haven't haven't touched it at all. I hope Maths goes well because 70% of my time went there. I think it's all a mind game. You've got to set your priorities right and tell yourself you want to focus and do well and you have to be able to see the finishing line, and what kinda finishing you want. So far I've never bothered to really do that before. I really hope it's not too late. 5 more months ! So near yet so far.

Anyway this is the first time I'm actually feeling quite stressed about really not being able to do well. I want to get A's because my daddy promised me 200bucks for every A i get ! Omg. But the money's not the issue. I want the good results for other (trust me) better reasons. Welllll once again I just hope my efforts pay off...

It's June. Many many june babies. I see my wallet crying again. And nxt is July. July has even more babies. And June is also GSS. HAHA. GG !!!

Tmr's Tagawa vs Combined school, go tagawa! :D

No comments: