Monday, June 16, 2008


Haven't sat, slacked, and laughed like this for a long time alr ! (Joey your face classic man, ah beng ! )


Life updatez:


  • Camp is coming camp is coming !
  • Guess who I'm rooming with (again) hahahaha
  • My consecration package is still hardly done
  • My studying speed is slow like a snail
  • There's no way I'm finishing chem or econs
  • I quite like physics now
  • I think I'm dead for blocks
  • Jeremy said physics is gona be a killer
  • Spain was hot ;D
  • Villa rockz
  • Torres rockz too
  • Tonight portugal is going to own too :D
  • I want a time machine
  • I hope Yilaine cheers up ! (: (:
  • I want blocks to be quickly over
  • Then I can go play basketball again
  • And meet up with ballers again
  • And go shopping again
  • And go for many nice buffets
  • 14 June is a special day
  • Happy belated fathers day dad (:




And I've run out of thoughts. Or rather, I should stop before more stupid thoughts come into my head. This goes to show exactly how bored I'm. I shld be facing organic chem instead.

Seriously, sometimes I think I think too much; I get paranoid easily. I should take a chill pill... And a small fry. Hahahahahahaha.



I'm listening to shape of my heart. BSB SIA.
Old schoolzzzzz.

We know each other well enough-- That's an understatement.

No comments: