Saturday, May 31, 2008

They say they trust me, yet I dont feel the trust.
They say they're disappointed, but so am I



Nothing else more I can say, besides... They should know. Right now I just feel suffocated. They should respect the decisions I make because I dont always make lousy decisions. Sometimes when I decide some things, it's really because I'd be better off with it.

Just like I'm not always out to play. You guys got to believe me.


Freedom respect trust.


A thousand and one reasons to explain my lousy moooood now.
Esp because I dont think I can watch bball tmr (sigh) but I've been looking forward to it all week.


.
.
.
.
Anyway today studied with Carmen and Joey at the usual placeeeee. Some indian by the name of Anzhen was there with his friends too. I really wonder how doing work on RJ foolscap feels like HAHAHA. Will we actually feel smarter? Probably. Hmm. Well at least I did quite a bit today. YAY.


And Joey abit funny.

Carmen: Eh why you need to bring earphones go toilet?
Joey: Aiya, my bladder small what...

LOL.





"I Kissed Dating Goodbye" is a good book.
Anyone wants to borrow............ Lol.

No comments: